MOBILE COUNTY SOCCER COMPLEX
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Failure to abide by these Rules and Guidelines may result in park eviction:
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No illegal drug use.
- No fireworks.
- No firearms.
- No dangerous or disruptive behavior.
- No pets except Service Animals (leashed).
- No littering.
- Adult supervision required for minors.
- No personal grills unless approved by Complex Management
- No open fires.
- Renters are responsible for visitors and their behavior.
- Extreme caution must be exercised at all times while operating a vehicle on complex premises.
- All soccer goals must be sandbagged while in use.