Note: All rentals must be accompanied with a $250 refundable deposit. (Check only)
Training: 1/2 Field – $20 for 1st hour, $10 additional hours 1 Field – $30 for 1st hour, $15 additional hours
Fees are due with each application to secure the upcoming event. Fees are charged per day.
No club may reserve more than 1.5 fields on any weeknight unless fields remain available on the Sunday prior to the subject weeknight.
There is a $60 fee to paint fields. Notice should be given at least one week in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1/2 Field – $40 (2 hours) 1 Field – $60 (2 hours)
Competitive custom rates depending on time and number of fields needed. Contact us for more information
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No illegal drug use.
- No fireworks.
- No firearms.
- No dangerous or disruptive behavior.
- No pets except Service Animals (leashed).
- No littering.
- Adult supervision required for minors.
- No personal grills unless approved by Complex Management
- No open fires.
- Renters are responsible for visitors and their behavior.
- Extreme caution must be exercised at all times while operating a vehicle on complex premises.
- All soccer goals must be sandbagged while in use.
Fields will be closed if any lightning strike occurs within 6 miles and will remain closed until 30 consecutive minutes have passed with no lightning strikes.
Event organizers are entitled to make this decision if no Mobile County Soccer Complex staff are present.
All participants should wait in their vehicles until the area is clear.
Rain Out Policy
MCSC reserves the right to close fields at any time due to rain. Conditions for closing fields are:
- Standing water on the fields
- Feet slipping on fields
- Footprint leaves 2″ or greater impression
- Footprint filling with water
- Grass creates divots easily